- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
link on image
12 years 4 months ago #158182
by lovind
link on image was created by lovind
Using the latest version of hikashop business, with the style brown I purchased. I want to dispaly that in the category, the products were clickable from the images and the title not only from the title as it is now. What should I change?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158183
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic link on image
Hi,
You will have to customize the display, by overriding a view.
Using this documentation page, you will determine which view you will have to override (depending the listing type you are using).
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
Regards,
You will have to customize the display, by overriding a view.
Using this documentation page, you will determine which view you will have to override (depending the listing type you are using).
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158222
by lovind
Replied by lovind on topic link on image
No. .. my problem is different, I will not move before the title of the image, but make the image clickable, ie to link the image to go to the product page ... thanks
!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158223
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic link on image
Actually, Jerome gave you the right answer exactly matching your "problem", only he couldn't get more specific because you didn't say which of the numerous listing types you are using.
Anyhow, every listing and view used therein can be overridden as described in the link Jerome gave you, so it'll do exactly as you want.
Anyhow, every listing and view used therein can be overridden as described in the link Jerome gave you, so it'll do exactly as you want.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158326
by lovind
Replied by lovind on topic link on image
I'm sorry but my problem is different, it is probably a problem of my template. I use glass to joomlashine, I think the problem is that .... I'll try to write them ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds