- Posts: 126
- Thank you received: 0
How I can edit cod of vertical slider effect?
12 years 4 months ago #158192
by neviqimka
How I can edit cod of vertical slider effect? was created by neviqimka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158198
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How I can edit cod of vertical slider effect?
Hi,
You can edit the file "listing_slider_vertical" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views.
You can edit the file "listing_slider_vertical" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158273
by neviqimka
Replied by neviqimka on topic How I can edit cod of vertical slider effect?
Thank's its works
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds