- Posts: 222
- Thank you received: 1
Am I persona non grata???
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #158217
by Vero
Am I persona non grata??? was created by Vero
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Two prive emails, more than 30 hours waiting and no reaction. I see that others in 8 - 14 hours have the answer or help. Have I to wait or not, because mijn webshop is online with lot of the bugs. And I can not ofline set it, because I dont know when hikashop team goes to look on my website.
Vero
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Two prive emails, more than 30 hours waiting and no reaction. I see that others in 8 - 14 hours have the answer or help. Have I to wait or not, because mijn webshop is online with lot of the bugs. And I can not ofline set it, because I dont know when hikashop team goes to look on my website.
Vero
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Vero.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158230
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Am I persona non grata???
Hi,
Sorry but, we said that the support will be delayed and it is currently the week end (and we are still in Germany).
Please be patient
The HikaShop team is currently at the J & Beyond.
Support might get delayed during that time. Thank you for bearing with us !
Sorry but, we said that the support will be delayed and it is currently the week end (and we are still in Germany).
Please be patient
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds