- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 1
Selected product characteristic not in Cart
- Genusskanzlei
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago #158715
by Genusskanzlei
Selected product characteristic not in Cart was created by Genusskanzlei
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.genusskanzlei.at/shop/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 35.0.1916.114 / Firefox V 29.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi!
I have a product set with different variant. Everything is set correct as described in all the documents and forum posts I've read. When I select the variant the picture changes without a problem but when I add this variant to the shopping Cart it doesn't add the selected product. Instead it adds the product set as default.
This it the link to the product (characteristic name: Sektbombe Manschetten)
www.genusskanzlei.at/shop/index.php/unse...9-sektbombe-neu-jahr
I also noticed that the URL doesn't change as the variants are selected. 379-sektbombe-neu-jahr is the defauft.
Attached are pictures of my configuration for this product.
I don't know what else to do.
Thanks in advance for the help!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 35.0.1916.114 / Firefox V 29.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi!
I have a product set with different variant. Everything is set correct as described in all the documents and forum posts I've read. When I select the variant the picture changes without a problem but when I add this variant to the shopping Cart it doesn't add the selected product. Instead it adds the product set as default.
This it the link to the product (characteristic name: Sektbombe Manschetten)
www.genusskanzlei.at/shop/index.php/unse...9-sektbombe-neu-jahr
I also noticed that the URL doesn't change as the variants are selected. 379-sektbombe-neu-jahr is the defauft.
Attached are pictures of my configuration for this product.
I don't know what else to do.
Thanks in advance for the help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 months ago #158797
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Selected product characteristic not in Cart
Hi,
I just tested it on my end and it worked fine, can you only set one picture for your main product and make sure that you have set different pictures for your product variants ?
Thanks.
I just tested it on my end and it worked fine, can you only set one picture for your main product and make sure that you have set different pictures for your product variants ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds