- Posts: 77
- Thank you received: 1
NEW CSS
12 years 3 months ago #158827
by samuel
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
lockharttactical.com
-- HikaShop version -- : newest
-- Joomla version -- : 3+
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
1) I am trying to get my CSS updated to the newest one.
I have custom CSS, but it is all in the OLD format.
I would like to start NEW custom css in the NEW CSS hikashop format.
What do i need to do?
2)
a. Display all BRANDS as a list www.lockharttactical.com/hikashop-menu-for-brands-listing
b. Display all Parent categories as a list. www.lockharttactical.com/hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing
I have modules for this on my site in the footer, but they aren't showing any products. I have spent over an hour trying to figure out whats wrong...
I also noticed, that if i have the "Show all child items", that the lists appear, but there are 2 little arrows beside the names.
If you click on the top arrow, the page expands a little but, and shows a blank spot (where sub categories would go if i had some)
and then there is the other arrow, and when you click on it, it takes you to the BRAND page that I am trying to get to, except when I click on the brand, NO products are displayed.
I am asking about the "show all child" option, because the CSS buttons display very nicely. They look almost 3d, and shiney, instead of how they look on my site right now, just really boring text. How do I get the cool looking button, without having to display the "child cats"
-- HikaShop version -- : newest
-- Joomla version -- : 3+
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
1) I am trying to get my CSS updated to the newest one.
I have custom CSS, but it is all in the OLD format.
I would like to start NEW custom css in the NEW CSS hikashop format.
What do i need to do?
2)
a. Display all BRANDS as a list www.lockharttactical.com/hikashop-menu-for-brands-listing
b. Display all Parent categories as a list. www.lockharttactical.com/hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing
I have modules for this on my site in the footer, but they aren't showing any products. I have spent over an hour trying to figure out whats wrong...
I also noticed, that if i have the "Show all child items", that the lists appear, but there are 2 little arrows beside the names.
If you click on the top arrow, the page expands a little but, and shows a blank spot (where sub categories would go if i had some)
and then there is the other arrow, and when you click on it, it takes you to the BRAND page that I am trying to get to, except when I click on the brand, NO products are displayed.
I am asking about the "show all child" option, because the CSS buttons display very nicely. They look almost 3d, and shiney, instead of how they look on my site right now, just really boring text. How do I get the cool looking button, without having to display the "child cats"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 months ago #158926
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic NEW CSS
Hello,
1. Are you editing your front-end CSS directly via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display" ? Reading that documentation will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
2.
I didn't totally understood your issue, can you give me more information through some screenshots for example ?
1. Are you editing your front-end CSS directly via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display" ? Reading that documentation will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
2.
I also noticed, that if i have the "Show all child items", that the lists appear, but there are 2 little arrows beside the names.
If you click on the top arrow, the page expands a little but, and shows a blank spot (where sub categories would go if i had some)
and then there is the other arrow, and when you click on it, it takes you to the BRAND page that I am trying to get to, except when I click on the brand, NO products are displayed.
I didn't totally understood your issue, can you give me more information through some screenshots for example ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159075
by samuel
No matter what I seem to do, i cant get a DISPLAY ALL BRANDS, listing,
click the menu, to see all brands,
Brands should be displayed in a LIST.
A customer should be able to select the brand they want, and then it shows them ALL the products associated to that brand.
My site isn't working for doing this!
It used to work perfect, then i changed templates, and now im having so many issues..
The new template is RN shop, its supposed to be BUILT for hikashop...
please help
click the menu, to see all brands,
Brands should be displayed in a LIST.
A customer should be able to select the brand they want, and then it shows them ALL the products associated to that brand.
My site isn't working for doing this!
It used to work perfect, then i changed templates, and now im having so many issues..
The new template is RN shop, its supposed to be BUILT for hikashop...
please help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds