- Posts: 71
- Thank you received: 1
Hide product listing under category listing
12 years 3 months ago #159315
by jerrico
Hide product listing under category listing was created by jerrico
www.theindustrialfarmhouse.com/store
I really just want the category listing to show. I think it is unnecessary to display product listing on this page.
The module it is associated with 184 - when I go to module manager and unpublish it - the entire page goes down. If I go to select modules and unpublish it - nothing seems to happen.
What do I need to do to only show the product categories?
I really just want the category listing to show. I think it is unnecessary to display product listing on this page.
The module it is associated with 184 - when I go to module manager and unpublish it - the entire page goes down. If I go to select modules and unpublish it - nothing seems to happen.
What do I need to do to only show the product categories?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159333
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hide product listing under category listing
You don't want to remove it/unassign it.
What you need to do is to edit the module and change the "sub element filter" option to "direct sub elements" instead of "all sub elements".
Also, I see that you changed it's "type of content" to "category" instead of "product". So you want to change that back.
What you need to do is to edit the module and change the "sub element filter" option to "direct sub elements" instead of "all sub elements".
Also, I see that you changed it's "type of content" to "category" instead of "product". So you want to change that back.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #159368
by jerrico
Replied by jerrico on topic Hide product listing under category listing
Hi Nicolas -
I followed your instructions - but I am now seeing the list of all of the products below the category listing. How can I hide these? On this page, I only want to see the category listing. www.theindustrialfarmhouse.com/store
Thanks for your assistance -
Jackie
I followed your instructions - but I am now seeing the list of all of the products below the category listing. How can I hide these? On this page, I only want to see the category listing. www.theindustrialfarmhouse.com/store
Thanks for your assistance -
Jackie
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by jerrico.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159387
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hide product listing under category listing
Hi,
Make sure that the "sub element filter" option is set to "direct sub elements" and that the "Synchronize with currently displayed item when possible" option is activated in the associated products listing module options.
Then you should not see products on that category listing unless your products are attached to your main category (which you don't want).
Make sure that the "sub element filter" option is set to "direct sub elements" and that the "Synchronize with currently displayed item when possible" option is activated in the associated products listing module options.
Then you should not see products on that category listing unless your products are attached to your main category (which you don't want).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds