- Posts: 94
- Thank you received: 0
Product page layout issue
12 years 3 months ago #159585
by GB11
Product page layout issue was created by GB11
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ginabsilkworks.co.uk/index.php/hikas.../category_pathway-19
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.30
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18
Hi,
I hope someone can help. I am having difficulty trying to get the product page correct within a new template. I want the product left part and right part to both fit and they are not, despite making changes to css, etc.
Can anyone help / advise? I suspect that I am making changes in the wrong place, but can't seem to figure where I should make them.
Thanks in advance
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.30
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18
Hi,
I hope someone can help. I am having difficulty trying to get the product page correct within a new template. I want the product left part and right part to both fit and they are not, despite making changes to css, etc.
Can anyone help / advise? I suspect that I am making changes in the wrong place, but can't seem to figure where I should make them.
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159589
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product page layout issue
Hi,
Thanks to try these css properties:
Thanks to try these css properties:
Code:
.hikashop_product_left_part{ width: 36% !important;}
.hikashop_product_right_part{ width: 28% !important;}
The following user(s) said Thank You: GB11
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159750
by GB11

Thank you!!!!
Replied by GB11 on topic Product page layout issue
Thank you!!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds