Skip to main content

Repeat prices block top and bottom product page

More
12 years 3 months ago #159850 by crealiagroup
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3

Hi, we are using a template that shows prices block into product page at top of the page meanwhile options and caratheristics for the product and "add to cart button" are displayed at bottom of the page.

When we have different prices for the same product according to the caractheristics and we set those options at the bottom of the page the price change correctly but I can't see it 'cause it stay at the top of the page.

So I would like to repeat the prices block also near the add to cart button.

I've tryed to copy this part of code into product / show_default.php:
Code:
<?php if($this->params->get('show_price')){ ?> <div class="JMProductPrice span4 text-<?php echo $dir2; ?>"> <span id="hikashop_product_price_main" class="hikashop_product_price_main text-<?php echo $dir2; ?>"> <?php if ($this->params->get('show_price')) { $this->row = & $this->element; $this->setLayout('listing_price'); echo $this->loadTemplate(); } ?> </span> </div> <?php } ?>

and copied it near the options panel.

Anyway it always show me the default price when I select different characteristics. The price at the top of the page correctly changes the price value when I select options meanwhile this new price block always show me the default price.

What's wrong? How can I solve it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #159902 by Mohamed Thelji
The displaying of 2 prices with a product with variants isn't supported in Hikashop, and it will require to directly edit the code which is replacing the price regarding your selected product variants.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum