- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 0
related Products
12 years 3 months ago #160023
by phil2010
related Products was created by phil2010
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http://http://www.scfa.edu.au/hats/women-s-hats/product/786-ladies-lightweight-sports-cotton-hat
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I keep getting related products appearing under products that I have not related in the product page panel. Can someone advice how I can gain control of which products areshown as related since emptying the related products in the product page seems to have no effect.
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I keep getting related products appearing under products that I have not related in the product page panel. Can someone advice how I can gain control of which products areshown as related since emptying the related products in the product page seems to have no effect.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160024
by phil2010
Replied by phil2010 on topic related Products
I had "Default parameters for products" Content on product page set to category instead of Related products... op that helps
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds