- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 7
Images import: only first image works
- conticreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
To access the site, please use as both username and password this word: llluser
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : n/a
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a
I did a test import of 5 products. Each product had 3 images and I am using the "Magic Zoom for Hikashop" component to get a zoom effect.
Here are the product pages:
livelaughlove.com/staging/index.php?opti...er-raglan&Itemid=110
livelaughlove.com/staging/index.php?opti...eace-tank&Itemid=110
livelaughlove.com/staging/index.php?opti...odie-grey&Itemid=110
livelaughlove.com/staging/index.php?opti...ce-hoodie&Itemid=110
livelaughlove.com/staging/index.php?opti...on-pocket&Itemid=110
In some of the products only one image is present while in a couple there are multiple images below the main one, but they seem to be all the same image.
For instance, here:
livelaughlove.com/staging/index.php?opti...ce-hoodie&Itemid=110
This is the content of the "images" column for this product:
Yet all I have in the front end is what you see on screen and if I go to the backend this is what I see:
1) there is a missing image
2) Only one image is repeated 4 times
3) But the titles are different
In other products is even worse. As you can see 3 products have a single image displaying but 3 were uploaded.
For the record, I looked directly in the database and the contents of the "images" field for each product is identical to my import CSV with the sole exception that the divider in MySql seems to be a ; and I used a comma instead. Otherwise the contents are the same:
I am going to alert the developer of the Magic Zoom component and send him the link to this forum post. If anyone has any good ideas, I am all ears.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you create at least one of your products manually, export it through a CSV file, editing that CSV file and add your 4 other products, and import that CSV file back.I did a test import of 5 products. Each product had 3 images and I am using the "Magic Zoom for Hikashop" component to get a zoom effect.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- conticreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 7
I will run more tests today and update this post. Push comes to shove, I will add the pictures manually.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you provide the CSV that you're using ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- conticreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 7
Thank you for looking into this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- conticreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 7
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's strange that it didn't work the first time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- conticreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 7
In the one that worked, I did that and I copied the filename from my list of images. I compared the two and I can't see any difference, but as far as implementation that's all I did different.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.