- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
Product image and price side by side.
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 1 month ago #160683
by edward68
Product image and price side by side. was created by edward68
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.raydz.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello, While I am in product view I would like to have the product image and prices etc side by side. I know that I can do this by changing the hikashop_product_right_part class from span 6 to span 5. I just cant remember how to go about it. I would really appreciate some help. Thanks in advance.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello, While I am in product view I would like to have the product image and prices etc side by side. I know that I can do this by changing the hikashop_product_right_part class from span 6 to span 5. I just cant remember how to go about it. I would really appreciate some help. Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by edward68.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160719
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Product image and price side by side.
The fact that you don't have left and right parts side-by-side is caused by your template.
span6 + span6 = span12, so HikaShop code is correct and it should fit nicely. However, your template.css applies these parameters:
If you add it all up (margin-left twice, of course), it results in over 102%, forcing the parts to stack instead of displaying next to each other. You should, or will, have the same problem all over the site when trying to align content with span6. So, instead of a workaround with reducing span 6 to span5, better make it a CSS override with
And maybe check with your template suppliers what they were thinking.
span6 + span6 = span12, so HikaShop code is correct and it should fit nicely. However, your template.css applies these parameters:
Code:
.row-fluid .span6 {
width: 48.9362%;
}
.row-fluid [class*="span"] {
margin-left: 2.12766%;
}
Code:
.row-fluid .span6 {
width: 47.8723% !important;
}
And maybe check with your template suppliers what they were thinking.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: edward68
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160894
by edward68
Replied by edward68 on topic Product image and price side by side.
Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate your help. I actually do know what happened. I was working on two template pages at the same time and entered the wrong widths on the wrong document. I did not ever picture myself making such crazy mistakes but I guess that's what happens when we spend too many long hours behind the keyboard. I have been over the entire template and it seems I have done this more than one. Thank you so much for your help. Awesome !! It looks much better now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds