- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
characteristic select box override
12 years 3 months ago #161461
by svanschu
characteristic select box override was created by svanschu
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I wanted to override the output of a dropdown select box of the characteristic field of a product. But there is no way to override it on the normal way because as far as I can see the select box is created at "com_hikashop/types/characteristic.php".
I want to set the size of the selectbox from 1 to the number of options the selectbox has. How can I do this?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I wanted to override the output of a dropdown select box of the characteristic field of a product. But there is no way to override it on the normal way because as far as I can see the select box is created at "com_hikashop/types/characteristic.php".
I want to set the size of the selectbox from 1 to the number of options the selectbox has. How can I do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161484
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic characteristic select box override
Hi,
You can override it too.
You need to copy that file to : templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/administrator/types/characteristic.override.php
Then, in that file, change the class name from hikashopCharacteristicType to hikashopCharacteristicTypeOverride
The system will use automatically your override instead of the type file.
You can override it too.
You need to copy that file to : templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/administrator/types/characteristic.override.php
Then, in that file, change the class name from hikashopCharacteristicType to hikashopCharacteristicTypeOverride
The system will use automatically your override instead of the type file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #162305
by svanschu
Replied by svanschu on topic characteristic select box override
del
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by svanschu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds