- Posts: 93
- Thank you received: 3
Hide individual specifications
12 years 3 months ago #161549
by bettston
Hide individual specifications was created by bettston
-- url of the page with the problem -- : in development
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I hope this is an easy one, I have about 15 custom product fields which show up in the specification section perfectly however I want to hide those that have a blank value, I can see that I think its the view block_custom_item (though maybe wrong) but not sure what code to put where to hide the blank ones.
Thanks
Tony
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I hope this is an easy one, I have about 15 custom product fields which show up in the specification section perfectly however I want to hide those that have a blank value, I can see that I think its the view block_custom_item (though maybe wrong) but not sure what code to put where to hide the blank ones.
Thanks
Tony
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161554
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Hide individual specifications
Hi,
You have to edit the view "product / show_block_custom_main" and in the foreach use something like:
after:
You have to edit the view "product / show_block_custom_main" and in the foreach use something like:
Code:
if(empty($value)) continue;
Code:
if(isset($this->element->$fieldName))
$value = trim($this->element->$fieldName);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds