"Contact us for more information" - Product List
12 years 3 months ago #161702
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
"Contact us for more information" - Product List was created by sambob
-- url of the page with the problem -- :http://www.simonbayliss.com.au/manly-northern-beaches.html
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
Hi,
I am wanting to put the "Contact us for more information" button (that normally displays on the product page) on the Product Listing page as I am not using the 'Link to Product Page'
eg: www.simonbayliss.com.au/manly-northern-beaches.html
I know I can create a custom field to dislay, but I want it to be able to 'link/relate' to the specific product.
Is that possible?
Thanks in advance!
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
Hi,
I am wanting to put the "Contact us for more information" button (that normally displays on the product page) on the Product Listing page as I am not using the 'Link to Product Page'
eg: www.simonbayliss.com.au/manly-northern-beaches.html
I know I can create a custom field to dislay, but I want it to be able to 'link/relate' to the specific product.
Is that possible?
Thanks in advance!
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161712
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic "Contact us for more information" - Product List
Hi,
Yes it is possible, you have to edit the view "product / listing_img_title" and add custom code to have a button.
In the url of this button you have to add dynamically the product id with some code like:
Yes it is possible, you have to edit the view "product / listing_img_title" and add custom code to have a button.
In the url of this button you have to add dynamically the product id with some code like:
Code:
<input type="button" value="<?php echo JText::_('CONTACT_US_FOR_MORE_INFORMATION'); ?>" onclick="window.location.href='index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=contact&cid=<?php echo $this->row->product_id.$this->itemid; ?>' "/>
The following user(s) said Thank You: sambob
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162331
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Replied by sambob on topic "Contact us for more information" - Product List
Hi Xavier,
Thanks for that, I really appreciate it.
My coding skills are not too advanced but I added the code you mentioned but ended up with the following error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_NS_SEPARATOR, expecting T_STRING in /websites/si/simonbayliss.com.au/templates/js_techie/html/com_hikashop/product/listing_img_title.php on line 9
Any thoughts?
Thanks for that, I really appreciate it.
My coding skills are not too advanced but I added the code you mentioned but ended up with the following error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_NS_SEPARATOR, expecting T_STRING in /websites/si/simonbayliss.com.au/templates/js_techie/html/com_hikashop/product/listing_img_title.php on line 9
Any thoughts?
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162332
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic "Contact us for more information" - Product List
Hi,
That's potentially because you have put the code between php tags.
Thanks to try:
That's potentially because you have put the code between php tags.
Thanks to try:
Code:
?><input type="button" value="<?php echo JText::_('CONTACT_US_FOR_MORE_INFORMATION'); ?>" onclick="window.location.href='index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=contact&cid=<?php echo $this->row->product_id.$this->itemid; ?>' "/><?php
The following user(s) said Thank You: sambob
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162448
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Replied by sambob on topic "Contact us for more information" - Product List
thanks Xavier, appreciate it!
That worked.
That worked.
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds