- Posts: 191
- Thank you received: 5
Menu - Select products by size
12 years 3 months ago #161868
by lt635
Menu - Select products by size was created by lt635
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http://localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
Is it possible to have a 'menu' with product sizes so if they click on for example 'Large' the shop will list all products available in 'Large'. I have attached a sample image from another shop.
Thank you
Kind regards
Lene
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
Is it possible to have a 'menu' with product sizes so if they click on for example 'Large' the shop will list all products available in 'Large'. I have attached a sample image from another shop.
Thank you
Kind regards
Lene
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 months ago #161896
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Menu - Select products by size
Hello Lene,
The solution will be to create a single dropdown filter applied on "Characteristics"
The solution will be to create a single dropdown filter applied on "Characteristics"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164083
by lt635
Replied by lt635 on topic Menu - Select products by size
Hello,
I setup a filter for the size characteristics but it does not seem to be 100% reliable. For example if I click on size 16oz, it filters the size, if I then go and click on for example 'one size', it does not just show 'one size'. I cannot see an option to 'reset' the filter, ie back to 'normal' shop page. If I click on a category it will list what is in that category, but if I click on 'shop' it is still in filtered veiw.
www.fsfightgear.com.au/website/index.php/shop
Regards
Lene
I setup a filter for the size characteristics but it does not seem to be 100% reliable. For example if I click on size 16oz, it filters the size, if I then go and click on for example 'one size', it does not just show 'one size'. I cannot see an option to 'reset' the filter, ie back to 'normal' shop page. If I click on a category it will list what is in that category, but if I click on 'shop' it is still in filtered veiw.
www.fsfightgear.com.au/website/index.php/shop
Regards
Lene
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 months ago #164108
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Menu - Select products by size
Hello Lene,
If you want a reset button you'll have to set the "Show reset button" option to YES through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Features".
If you want a reset button you'll have to set the "Show reset button" option to YES through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Features".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds