- Posts: 147
- Thank you received: 6
Checkout addresses not working properly
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #161898
by maujbigo
Checkout addresses not working properly was created by maujbigo
Hi,
I am having problem with the guest checkout page address.
In the configuration, Shipping & Address the option Address selector: is I select list or dropdown. It displays the same thing.
If select, dropdown shouldn't a dropdown be listed under the address? Why isn't is doing so?
Instead it shows 'next' button. I need to have the guest email field, the address fields then the dropdown or check box that says the same address.
NO 'next button'. Also no matter what I choose the use same address checkobox doesn't appear.

Thanks,
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
I am having problem with the guest checkout page address.
In the configuration, Shipping & Address the option Address selector: is I select list or dropdown. It displays the same thing.
If select, dropdown shouldn't a dropdown be listed under the address? Why isn't is doing so?
Instead it shows 'next' button. I need to have the guest email field, the address fields then the dropdown or check box that says the same address.
NO 'next button'. Also no matter what I choose the use same address checkobox doesn't appear.
Thanks,
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by maujbigo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 months ago #161904
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Checkout addresses not working properly
Hello,
.
Your issue is probably coming from the fact that you're guest user don't have any address set, so he'll have to set an address to have the "dropdown" display.I I select, dropdown shouldn't a dropdown be listed under the address? Why isn't is doing so?
Not yet, but we are currently working on itDo we have a joomla 3 demo site?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds