- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 7
Can anyone help with Firefox/chrome differences?
- conticreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #161989
by conticreative
Can anyone help with Firefox/chrome differences? was created by conticreative
I have just activated the quantity Drop down in my product view and since I mostly develop in chrome I thought everything was looking good.
However, I checked the page in Firefox and the dropdown and the "add to cart" button are way out of alignment in firefox.
You can see the issue in the screenshot below.
The link is:
livelaughlove.com/live-laugh-love-shop/p...heart-burnout-hoodie
I would really be grateful if anyone could look into this. I have been going crazy.
However, I checked the page in Firefox and the dropdown and the "add to cart" button are way out of alignment in firefox.
You can see the issue in the screenshot below.
The link is:
livelaughlove.com/live-laugh-love-shop/p...heart-burnout-hoodie
I would really be grateful if anyone could look into this. I have been going crazy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162043
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can anyone help with Firefox/chrome differences?
Hi,
Add the CSS below and it should work:
.hikashop_product_quantity_div {
vertical-align: middle;
}
Add the CSS below and it should work:
.hikashop_product_quantity_div {
vertical-align: middle;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- conticreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 7
12 years 3 months ago #162154
by conticreative
Replied by conticreative on topic Can anyone help with Firefox/chrome differences?
Thank you, it worked. Not at first though.
Before posting I had added the same rule with no effect. However, I was doing that in firebug and I didn't think of using !important
WHen I added that to your code, immediately it worked fine along with the display: inline-block; that is already assigned to the element.
Thank you very much.
Before posting I had added the same rule with no effect. However, I was doing that in firebug and I didn't think of using !important
WHen I added that to your code, immediately it worked fine along with the display: inline-block; that is already assigned to the element.
Thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds