- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 2
Hikashop restock time in product page?
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #162008
by iwally
Hikashop restock time in product page? was created by iwally
Hi!
I want to have an option in Hikashop, when a product is not in stock, the user can see how long it takes to restock, and ship.
So like, buy now, restock in 1-3 working days.
or like, buy now, restock / shipment in 1 week from order date.
Same question different formatting:
I want to sell products that are not in stock here, but at a distrubtion place, shipping takes 2-3 weeks.
How can I specify the shipping time for certain products? Like in the product description, so like here?
Can I specify different shipping times for certain products? Yes? No?
I want to have an option in Hikashop, when a product is not in stock, the user can see how long it takes to restock, and ship.
So like, buy now, restock in 1-3 working days.
or like, buy now, restock / shipment in 1 week from order date.
Same question different formatting:
I want to sell products that are not in stock here, but at a distrubtion place, shipping takes 2-3 weeks.
How can I specify the shipping time for certain products? Like in the product description, so like here?
Can I specify different shipping times for certain products? Yes? No?
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by iwally.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162044
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop restock time in product page?
Hi,
Yes. In that case, I would recommend to create a custom field of the table "product" via the menu Display>Views and turn on its frontend option.
That way, you can configure it for each product and the value will display on each product's product page on the frontend.
Yes. In that case, I would recommend to create a custom field of the table "product" via the menu Display>Views and turn on its frontend option.
That way, you can configure it for each product and the value will display on each product's product page on the frontend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds