- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 2
Category listing shows no products
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #162167
by bw92116
Category listing shows no products was created by bw92116
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
fireworksland.com/stores
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 7.0.4, Firefox 30.0
The top-level category displays at the above menu.
But, when I click on any of the 3 categories shown, all I get is "HikaShop , Joomla!™ Online Shop System." I don't get a list of the products in that category
I tried turning on Debug and Error Reporting, but I got no error messages.
I don't recall changing any settings or adding any software. What could be the cause?
Thank you for your help.
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 7.0.4, Firefox 30.0
The top-level category displays at the above menu.
But, when I click on any of the 3 categories shown, all I get is "HikaShop , Joomla!™ Online Shop System." I don't get a list of the products in that category
I tried turning on Debug and Error Reporting, but I got no error messages.
I don't recall changing any settings or adding any software. What could be the cause?
Thank you for your help.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by bw92116.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162235
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category listing shows no products
Hi,
This indicates that your menu is not configured properly
Go in the menu Display->Content menus, edit your menu (id 103).
If you get an error message at the top, click on the link to automatically fix it.
If not, please do a screenshot of all the options of the screen so that we can see how it is configured.
This indicates that your menu is not configured properly
Go in the menu Display->Content menus, edit your menu (id 103).
If you get an error message at the top, click on the link to automatically fix it.
If not, please do a screenshot of all the options of the screen so that we can see how it is configured.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds