- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
Issue with menu item category for HikaShop
- rjohnson1990
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #162200
by rjohnson1990
Issue with menu item category for HikaShop was created by rjohnson1990
I am using the latest HikaShop Starter and I'm having an issue. When I create a menu item in Joomla, I save and then I go to edit the HikaShop menu options, that's where I run into my issue. I fill everything out on the page how I want it to be shown and when I click save, everything resets.
This is what I want
This is what happens after I save
This is what I want
This is what happens after I save
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162222
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Issue with menu item category for HikaShop
Hi,
If you have an old version of HikaShop, I would recommend that you update.
I recall issues with the user session doing that.
Please try with another browser and see if that helps.
If you have an old version of HikaShop, I would recommend that you update.
I recall issues with the user session doing that.
Please try with another browser and see if that helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rjohnson1990
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rjohnson1990
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #162739
by rjohnson1990
Replied by rjohnson1990 on topic Issue with menu item category for HikaShop
I have the latest version of HikaShop Starter. It must have been the user session because I tried in Internet Explorer and it's working fine. Thank you for helping. Really took some pressure off me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds