- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
show custom field value in variation tab
- MaartenVdp
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #162238
by MaartenVdp
show custom field value in variation tab was created by MaartenVdp
For one of my products (canvas with photo on) I added the field 'DPI'.
This field can be configured differently for every canvas size (which is a variation), just like the price.
If I now open the product and I click "manage variations", I see following screen: see attachement
For every variation I see the price and the dimension. Now I want to add the column for DPI too.
Like that I can see the configured DPI without entering the specific variations....
Do you know how I can achieve that?
Thanks
This field can be configured differently for every canvas size (which is a variation), just like the price.
If I now open the product and I click "manage variations", I see following screen: see attachement
For every variation I see the price and the dimension. Now I want to add the column for DPI too.
Like that I can see the configured DPI without entering the specific variations....
Do you know how I can achieve that?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162300
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic show custom field value in variation tab
Hi,
There is no option to activate such display.
Replace the files administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php and administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/variant.php with the ones in this zip and that will add that.
There is no option to activate such display.
Replace the files administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php and administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/variant.php with the ones in this zip and that will add that.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds