- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Integrating hikashop in a website
12 years 3 months ago #162973
by ronald
Integrating hikashop in a website was created by ronald
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential
-- Joomla version -- : latest 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : not browser related but i work cross browser
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
What's going on:
I have website and I want to run on a specific page in that website.
www.stipmedia.nl
Under Menu item webshop.
What do I have to do: to make my shop work.
What I did in the back end of joomla.
I made a copy of my template
In that template I haven block called component
with a left mid and right content block.
In the Hika interface I have catogry list module at the left site. I configured the joomla module in this position.
so it shows up there. the same as the login and shoppingcart.
but when I click on one of the category items to things happen.
1 All article's/products show up on a separate page and a my hikashop modules like for instance shoppingcart on the left site is gone.
or
2 All articles don't show up in the "mid" joomla content block
- What I would like: is when I click on the left site in the category list block
I would like to have my articles show up in the middle "mid" section.?
- What do I have to do: if the articles show up on a separate page .
I would like to have all my hikashop modules also here on the seperate page
Question: what do I have to do to make a some navagiation because on the article/produt page I can't go back. on the seperate page?
r
Ronald
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential
-- Joomla version -- : latest 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : not browser related but i work cross browser
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
What's going on:
I have website and I want to run on a specific page in that website.
www.stipmedia.nl
Under Menu item webshop.
What do I have to do: to make my shop work.
What I did in the back end of joomla.
I made a copy of my template
In that template I haven block called component
with a left mid and right content block.
In the Hika interface I have catogry list module at the left site. I configured the joomla module in this position.
so it shows up there. the same as the login and shoppingcart.
but when I click on one of the category items to things happen.
1 All article's/products show up on a separate page and a my hikashop modules like for instance shoppingcart on the left site is gone.
or
2 All articles don't show up in the "mid" joomla content block
- What I would like: is when I click on the left site in the category list block
I would like to have my articles show up in the middle "mid" section.?
- What do I have to do: if the articles show up on a separate page .
I would like to have all my hikashop modules also here on the seperate page
Question: what do I have to do to make a some navagiation because on the article/produt page I can't go back. on the seperate page?
r
Ronald
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163002
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Integrating hikashop in a website
Hi,
When you click on a product/category of a module, the system will display the element(s) on the main area of your website. It will also set the current menu item to what you configured in the "menu" option of that module (via the menu Display>Content menus).
So in that option, you need to make sure that you configured a categories listing menu.
Also, once you are on that new menu item, the modules on the left will only display if you configured their "menu asignment" option to display on that menu item that you selected in the "menu" option of your module.
When you click on a product/category of a module, the system will display the element(s) on the main area of your website. It will also set the current menu item to what you configured in the "menu" option of that module (via the menu Display>Content menus).
So in that option, you need to make sure that you configured a categories listing menu.
Also, once you are on that new menu item, the modules on the left will only display if you configured their "menu asignment" option to display on that menu item that you selected in the "menu" option of your module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds