- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
Dynamic Product Title
- reedstickets
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #163067
by reedstickets
Dynamic Product Title was created by reedstickets
- url of the page with the problem -- : casesmithcustoms.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- :Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have added a little CSS picture frame for my product / show_block_img
The CSS code allows me to add a title="" tag which I would like to put a piece of code for the title that would dynamically act for whichever product was on the page and the picture in the frame... Is there a piece of code I could use for the "title="" which would call whichever product/show/default was there?
I want the code title to dynamically act to something like this...
class="yjt_polaroid yjt_group radiusb10" title=($this->element->main->product_name)>
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- :Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have added a little CSS picture frame for my product / show_block_img
The CSS code allows me to add a title="" tag which I would like to put a piece of code for the title that would dynamically act for whichever product was on the page and the picture in the frame... Is there a piece of code I could use for the "title="" which would call whichever product/show/default was there?
Code:
class="yjt_polaroid yjt_group radiusb10" title="my Title"
I want the code title to dynamically act to something like this...
class="yjt_polaroid yjt_group radiusb10" title=($this->element->main->product_name)>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163082
by Flooder
Replied by Flooder on topic Dynamic Product Title
class="yjt_polaroid yjt_group radiusb10" title="<?php echo $this->element->main->product_name; ?>"
The following user(s) said Thank You: reedstickets
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- reedstickets
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #163103
by reedstickets
Replied by reedstickets on topic Dynamic Product Title
Sweet! That works , just what I needed...
Can you point me in the right direction of formatting it a bit.. there seems to be some padding between the image and the picture frame making it run a bit ling... would it be the div height tag doing it?
Can you point me in the right direction of formatting it a bit.. there seems to be some padding between the image and the picture frame making it run a bit ling... would it be the div height tag doing it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163135
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Dynamic Product Title
The padding is the height of the thumbnail. Reduce the product page image height setting of the HikaShop configuration and it will reduce the vertical padding.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds