- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 2
Display free in product listing for free product
12 years 2 months ago #163151
by rfonta
Display free in product listing for free product was created by rfonta
-- HikaShop version -- :Business 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : x2.5.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
I have some free products with non-free variants.
1/In the product listing, I want to see the "free" price, but I see the cheapest variant price.
How can I show only the "free" price".
2/ Alternatively: when I select the option "all" on price display, I would like to display the price variant name in front of each price.
how can I do these two actions?
-- Joomla version -- : x2.5.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
I have some free products with non-free variants.
1/In the product listing, I want to see the "free" price, but I see the cheapest variant price.
How can I show only the "free" price".
2/ Alternatively: when I select the option "all" on price display, I would like to display the price variant name in front of each price.
how can I do these two actions?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163171
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display free in product listing for free product
Hi,
There are no options to do that.
Both would require to modify directly the core files of HikaShop but for the second option, it would be quite difficult.
For the first option, it will require to remove the line:
$variantSearch[]=$element->product_id;
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php
There are no options to do that.
Both would require to modify directly the core files of HikaShop but for the second option, it would be quite difficult.
For the first option, it will require to remove the line:
$variantSearch[]=$element->product_id;
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds