CSS (or JS?) for Hovering Product Listings
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #163191
by NigelPeck
Professional website services including website management, Linux server admin and web hosting.
www.sharphosting.uk/
CSS (or JS?) for Hovering Product Listings was created by NigelPeck
I'm working on styling our HikaShop product listings, and can't find the CSS that is causing the box shadow to change when a product listing is hovered. Strange that it doesn't show up in Firefox's inspector. The page in question is at:
fa.chaliceofwisdom.com/shoppe/transmissions
Can someone please point me in the right direction?
P.S. We recently purchase the "Essential" version of HikaShop, but it's not linked to this forum account, if it makes a difference to the available support? Is it possible to have it linked to 2 forum accounts?
fa.chaliceofwisdom.com/shoppe/transmissions
Can someone please point me in the right direction?
P.S. We recently purchase the "Essential" version of HikaShop, but it's not linked to this forum account, if it makes a difference to the available support? Is it possible to have it linked to 2 forum accounts?
Professional website services including website management, Linux server admin and web hosting.
www.sharphosting.uk/
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by NigelPeck.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163196
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic CSS (or JS?) for Hovering Product Listings
Hi,
It's done with the CSS of your template applied on the thumbnail class. See the file fa.chaliceofwisdom.com/templates/templatecw/css/template.css for the definitions of that class.
PS: Don't worry for that.
It's done with the CSS of your template applied on the thumbnail class. See the file fa.chaliceofwisdom.com/templates/templatecw/css/template.css for the definitions of that class.
PS: Don't worry for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NigelPeck
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163254
by NigelPeck
Professional website services including website management, Linux server admin and web hosting.
www.sharphosting.uk/
Replied by NigelPeck on topic CSS (or JS?) for Hovering Product Listings
Thanks. I've got it now.
For others reading this thread, that wasn't it. I did some further investigation on the .thumbnail class and the rule that was creating the effect is in /media/com_hikashop/css/frontend_default.css:
(I needed to activate :hover on the element in the new version of Firefox's inspector to make the rule show)
And I have now overridden it in template.css to achieve what I wanted.
Thanks.
For others reading this thread, that wasn't it. I did some further investigation on the .thumbnail class and the rule that was creating the effect is in /media/com_hikashop/css/frontend_default.css:
Code:
.hikashop_container .thumbnail:hover {
box-shadow:0px 1px 4px #ccc;
transition: all 0.2s ease-in-out 0s;
}
(I needed to activate :hover on the element in the new version of Firefox's inspector to make the rule show)
And I have now overridden it in template.css to achieve what I wanted.
Thanks.
Professional website services including website management, Linux server admin and web hosting.
www.sharphosting.uk/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds