- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 2
Custom images
12 years 2 months ago #163549
by nokki00
Custom images was created by nokki00
-- url of the page with the problem -- : local
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
I see that some of the image buttons etc. in hikashop are hard coded which means you can't change them with the ease of css. What do you recommend to do so when I upgrade so the images won't revert back to default. e.g. I want to change the next and previous buttons on the carousel. What method is best for customizing hard coded images?
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
I see that some of the image buttons etc. in hikashop are hard coded which means you can't change them with the ease of css. What do you recommend to do so when I upgrade so the images won't revert back to default. e.g. I want to change the next and previous buttons on the carousel. What method is best for customizing hard coded images?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163550
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Custom images
Hi,
I think that you just have to edit the view "product / carousel" and change the image path.
I think that you just have to edit the view "product / carousel" and change the image path.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163756
by nokki00
Replied by nokki00 on topic Custom images
That works for me. I was just making sure.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds