- Thank you received: 0
Point me to documentation on images
- 3sp3ranc!3
-
Topic Author
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #163707
by 3sp3ranc!3
Point me to documentation on images was created by 3sp3ranc!3
Greetings,
i'm working on a Joomla 2.5 site, replacing an old one so that Hikashop can replace my old phoca gallery shopping cart.
I"ve installed the hikashop and hikamarket software and I want to upload the product images to the right place. Please point me to documentation regarding images. I need thumbnails uploaded or generated as well. I searched the documentation but failed to find these instructions. I probably searched the wrong phrases,.
AHA. I found this doc: www.joomtemp.com/index.php/tutorials/hikashop/1-article-1
I'm now uploading all the images to media>com_hikshop>upload.
That seems to work.
-Hope
i'm working on a Joomla 2.5 site, replacing an old one so that Hikashop can replace my old phoca gallery shopping cart.
I"ve installed the hikashop and hikamarket software and I want to upload the product images to the right place. Please point me to documentation regarding images. I need thumbnails uploaded or generated as well. I searched the documentation but failed to find these instructions. I probably searched the wrong phrases,.
AHA. I found this doc: www.joomtemp.com/index.php/tutorials/hikashop/1-article-1
I'm now uploading all the images to media>com_hikshop>upload.
That seems to work.
-Hope
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by 3sp3ranc!3.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163709
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Point me to documentation on images
Hi,
For the image and thumbnail settings, you have to go to Configuration > Main > Images.
Then in the toolbar you can click on "Help" in order to see the integrated documentation.
For the image and thumbnail settings, you have to go to Configuration > Main > Images.
Then in the toolbar you can click on "Help" in order to see the integrated documentation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 3sp3ranc!3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- 3sp3ranc!3
-
Topic Author
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #163757
by 3sp3ranc!3
Replied by 3sp3ranc!3 on topic Point me to documentation on images
Yes, thank you, I did find the right place.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds