- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Enter the text for specific price level
12 years 2 months ago #163801
by chris0879
Enter the text for specific price level was created by chris0879
I can enter a specific text to describe the level of the price displayed?
I have different prices depending on the user group membership
I have purchased the business version of hikashop.
www.idroprofessional.com
many thanks!
www.idroprofessional.com/catalogo/produc...gory_pathway-12.html
I have different prices depending on the user group membership
I have purchased the business version of hikashop.
www.idroprofessional.com
many thanks!
www.idroprofessional.com/catalogo/produc...gory_pathway-12.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163805
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Enter the text for specific price level
Hi,
There is no option to do that. Anyway, you just see the price available for your user group, not the prices of other user groups.
What you see on your screenshot is the current price, with and without tax and not two different prices for different levels.
If you wanted to display all the prices, it would require a complex code customization of the file "listing_price" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views.
There is no option to do that. Anyway, you just see the price available for your user group, not the prices of other user groups.
What you see on your screenshot is the current price, with and without tax and not two different prices for different levels.
If you wanted to display all the prices, it would require a complex code customization of the file "listing_price" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds