- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 2
How to " abuse " hikashop for a repair system?
12 years 2 months ago #163882
by iwally
How to " abuse " hikashop for a repair system? was created by iwally
Hi! I was thinking about using Hikashop as a repair system, and making people order a free product, and send their itemsin for repair.
Once the item is in, they get a notification from Hikashop that the item has arrived at the repair facility.
During repair, they get an update from the facility when their product is being repaired, being tested, being packed, being shipped...
I was wondering, could I abuse Hikashop for such intentions? Or would I better stick with something else for this? And do you have a suggestion perhaps?
Once the item is in, they get a notification from Hikashop that the item has arrived at the repair facility.
During repair, they get an update from the facility when their product is being repaired, being tested, being packed, being shipped...
I was wondering, could I abuse Hikashop for such intentions? Or would I better stick with something else for this? And do you have a suggestion perhaps?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163884
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to " abuse " hikashop for a repair system?
Hi,
I don't see any specific problem. You can use HikaShop without payment system.
I won't say it is the perfect tool for that, but it could work for you are explaining.
Regards,
I don't see any specific problem. You can use HikaShop without payment system.
I won't say it is the perfect tool for that, but it could work for you are explaining.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds