Skip to main content

Which is the best multilang extension nowadays?

More
12 years 2 months ago #164168 by PeterChain
+++ OPEN QUESTION TO THE WHOLE HIKASHOP COMMUNITY +++

Since Joomla 3.x a lot of full multilanguage components are surfacing, all promising better features than the preceding one.

I would like to hear from multilanguage site users which they feel is the best and at the same time compatible with HikaShop.

I'm already using Falang as I have a site in Joomla 2.5 but now it looks to me clunky, obsolete and pretty unstable.

All comments will be welcome!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #164203 by nicolas
Hi,

On my end I use Falang, and I'm pretty happy with it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum