- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
How are units for each product entered?
12 years 2 months ago #164450
by TheEdge
How are units for each product entered? was created by TheEdge
Hi,
- HikaShop Business: 2.3.1
I am selling fruit and vegetables on my site. As such things are sold by various forms of unit measure:
How am I supposed to enter this in the product add page? It is not a characteristic or a variation as far as I can see. So how do I get products to show in the front end as:
xx bunch (eg. Basil)
xx per stem (eg. Lemon Grass)
where xx is the quantity selector?
--D
- HikaShop Business: 2.3.1
I am selling fruit and vegetables on my site. As such things are sold by various forms of unit measure:
- bunch
- each
- pack
- per stem
How am I supposed to enter this in the product add page? It is not a characteristic or a variation as far as I can see. So how do I get products to show in the front end as:
xx bunch (eg. Basil)
xx per stem (eg. Lemon Grass)
where xx is the quantity selector?
--D
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 months ago #164462
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How are units for each product entered?
Hi,
This is explained in our FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/106-faq.html#tran
under the question: 'I sell packed products, how can I change "each" text in the product page ?'
This is explained in our FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/106-faq.html#tran
under the question: 'I sell packed products, how can I change "each" text in the product page ?'
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheEdge
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167364
by TheEdge
Replied by TheEdge on topic How are units for each product entered?
Hi,
I went to read the FAQ however it says to replace "echo JText::_('PER_UNIT'); " however that string does not exist in the file. So I am guessing the FAQ was written before the current version of HikaShop Business 2.3.2 that I am running. So can you advise how to edit the current version of product / listing_price.php
I went to read the FAQ however it says to replace "echo JText::_('PER_UNIT'); " however that string does not exist in the file. So I am guessing the FAQ was written before the current version of HikaShop Business 2.3.2 that I am running. So can you advise how to edit the current version of product / listing_price.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 month ago #167401
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How are units for each product entered?
Hello,
Instead of replacing the code "echo JText::_('PER_UNIT'); ", you'll have to replace that line :
Instead of replacing the code "echo JText::_('PER_UNIT'); ", you'll have to replace that line :
Code:
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_price_per_unit">'.JText::_('PER_UNIT').'</span>';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds