- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 0
Size of the product image
- sergiobertini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #164865
by sergiobertini
Size of the product image was created by sergiobertini
Hi!
I would like to increase the size of the thumbnails in product view. How do I do that?
I would like to increase the size of the thumbnails in product view. How do I do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164868
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Size of the product image
Hi,
You just have to change the settings in Configuration > Main > Images.
And change the value for "Product page image width / height".
You just have to change the settings in Configuration > Main > Images.
And change the value for "Product page image width / height".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sergiobertini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #165070
by sergiobertini
Replied by sergiobertini on topic Size of the product image
Solved!
Tank's!
Tank's!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds