404 error with wrong mix of product and category
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #165098
by nico.van.leeuwen
404 error with wrong mix of product and category was created by nico.van.leeuwen
Hi,
In the Joomla backend I can see that there are 404 errors like this one :
www.123soep.nl/disposables/product/18-cu...-21-x-175-ml-mosterd
This is a non existing url because is should be :
www.123soep.nl/cup-a-soup-caterpacks/pro...-21-x-175-ml-mosterd
For some reason I did something wrong in my configuration but cannot find out what.
The disposable category does not contain products like this at all.
Any tips are more than welcome.
Nico
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.123soep.nl/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
In the Joomla backend I can see that there are 404 errors like this one :
www.123soep.nl/disposables/product/18-cu...-21-x-175-ml-mosterd
This is a non existing url because is should be :
www.123soep.nl/cup-a-soup-caterpacks/pro...-21-x-175-ml-mosterd
For some reason I did something wrong in my configuration but cannot find out what.
The disposable category does not contain products like this at all.
Any tips are more than welcome.
Nico
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.123soep.nl/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165120
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 404 error with wrong mix of product and category
Hi,
From which page of your website comes the link with the 404 error ?
From which page of your website comes the link with the 404 error ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 2 months ago #165196
by nico.van.leeuwen
Replied by nico.van.leeuwen on topic 404 error with wrong mix of product and category
Hi Nicolas,
I see the error in the Joomla backend under Components > redirects and I tried several different ways to get this error but still no luck.
I was thinking it was coming from going from the main menu > Producten > Disposables and then click on one of the related items below but unfortunately I cannot recreate this.
I have disabled the redirect plugin to see if this changes anything but I only get the errors in the redirect component at this moment.
If I get the error I will certainly update this post asap with the links that caused it.
Thank you.
Nico
I see the error in the Joomla backend under Components > redirects and I tried several different ways to get this error but still no luck.
I was thinking it was coming from going from the main menu > Producten > Disposables and then click on one of the related items below but unfortunately I cannot recreate this.
I have disabled the redirect plugin to see if this changes anything but I only get the errors in the redirect component at this moment.
If I get the error I will certainly update this post asap with the links that caused it.
Thank you.
Nico
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds