- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
Price bellow product title
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #165136
by info@vesica.org
Price bellow product title was created by info@vesica.org
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I'm trying to display the price bellow the product title on products listing page. Please see screenshot.
Type of content: product and Type of Layout: div. I've looked into listing_div.php but I see only this code: echo $this->loadTemplate();
Could you please tell me in what file I can find the code?
thanks!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I'm trying to display the price bellow the product title on products listing page. Please see screenshot.
Type of content: product and Type of Layout: div. I've looked into listing_div.php but I see only this code: echo $this->loadTemplate();
Could you please tell me in what file I can find the code?
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165139
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Price bellow product title
Hi,
You have to edit the file "product / listing_img_title", it's a type of the listing_div one.
You have to edit the file "product / listing_img_title", it's a type of the listing_div one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: info@vesica.org
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds