- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Page titles in product listings
12 years 2 months ago #165149
by ip-studio
Page titles in product listings was created by ip-studio
-- url of the page with the problem -- : local
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9-1ubuntu
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 30.0 ubuntu
Hi all,
I couldn't find an anser anywhere.
I have a webshop with 6 categories.
I'd like to display a page title on both category and product listings.
You can have a look at my snapshots.
Scenario
When clicking on Products menu, I got the page "AllCategories.png", which is fine but I'd like to display the title in the page header ("Products", that's what my browser gives as title).
Thenlet's say I click on "Audio Processors FM" category, I got the page "AllProductsInCategory.png", which again is fine but I'd like to display "Audio Processors FM" in the page header (here too, the browser gives the right title).
How can I do that?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9-1ubuntu
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 30.0 ubuntu
Hi all,
I couldn't find an anser anywhere.
I have a webshop with 6 categories.
I'd like to display a page title on both category and product listings.
You can have a look at my snapshots.
Scenario
When clicking on Products menu, I got the page "AllCategories.png", which is fine but I'd like to display the title in the page header ("Products", that's what my browser gives as title).
Thenlet's say I click on "Audio Processors FM" category, I got the page "AllProductsInCategory.png", which again is fine but I'd like to display "Audio Processors FM" in the page header (here too, the browser gives the right title).
How can I do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165150
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Page titles in product listings
Hi,
What can be done is to fill the description part of the categories with the category name, and then in the options of your categories listing menu, enable the option "Show description".
What can be done is to fill the description part of the categories with the category name, and then in the options of your categories listing menu, enable the option "Show description".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds