- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 2
Need a field to order my products
12 years 2 months ago #165231
by lex131
Need a field to order my products was created by lex131
Hello,
on www.oneart.ro I have a lot of products (about 150.000) and I can't order them by hand.
I saw on the configuration page that I can order based on about any field of the product.
I need a field that won't affect any other part of the product. I was wondering if I can use product_delay_id field.
I searched the forums and even Google and couldn't find any mention of this field or what it does.
Bottom line, I need to be able to import a CSV with the product_id and another product_ field where I can input a value from 10.000 to 1, so I can set my ordering based on that field.
Please help me with a field I can use.
Thank you!
on www.oneart.ro I have a lot of products (about 150.000) and I can't order them by hand.
I saw on the configuration page that I can order based on about any field of the product.
I need a field that won't affect any other part of the product. I was wondering if I can use product_delay_id field.
I searched the forums and even Google and couldn't find any mention of this field or what it does.
Bottom line, I need to be able to import a CSV with the product_id and another product_ field where I can input a value from 10.000 to 1, so I can set my ordering based on that field.
Please help me with a field I can use.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 months ago #165244
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Need a field to order my products
Hello,
A solution will be to create a product custom field through "Hikashop->Display->Custom fields", set it through your CSV file, and then order your product regarding that custom field.
A solution will be to create a product custom field through "Hikashop->Display->Custom fields", set it through your CSV file, and then order your product regarding that custom field.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lex131
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165757
by lex131
Replied by lex131 on topic Need a field to order my products
Thank you for your response.
Can you tell me how to order them?
I mean, if:
Product A: ID 10001
Product B: ID 10002
Which one will be shown first?
I want to know what values should I put in that new field.
Thank you!
Can you tell me how to order them?
I mean, if:
Product A: ID 10001
Product B: ID 10002
Which one will be shown first?
I want to know what values should I put in that new field.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165762
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Need a field to order my products
Hi,
Once the custom field created, you can put numbers for example to order your products.
And it will be ordered from the smaller to the greater one.
Once the custom field created, you can put numbers for example to order your products.
And it will be ordered from the smaller to the greater one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165888
by lex131
Replied by lex131 on topic Need a field to order my products
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds