Skip to main content

Add'l currency rate updates in 2.3.2?

More
12 years 2 months ago #165480 by lousyfool
-- url of the page with the problem -- : local
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27

Hi again,

The changelog for 2.3.2 contains many good news, e.g.

The currency rates auto update plugin now also supports Yahoo Finance on top of the European Central Bank currency rates feed. That way, it can work for almost any existing currency


Except, unfortunately I don't notice more currencies being updated, at least I don't think it's more than in 2.3.1. And I don't see any 'switch' to enable Yahoo or so. Any trick I'm overlooking? Thanks for a hint...

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #165595 by nicolas
Hi,

In the options of the Rates auto update plugin that you can edit via the Joomla plugins manager, you have the option "Rates source" in order to select whether to use Yahoo Finance or the ECB.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lousyfool

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #165633 by lousyfool
Aaaww, why wasn't I thinking of this?! Silly me...

Thanks a lot!

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum