- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 1
Menu
12 years 2 months ago #165507
by Ncom
Hi,
I want to make a categorie list with sub-categorie in a left menu. For example
Processors
- Socket 1150
- ...
Cooling
-
Cases
- Mini ITX
- ...
etc....
And when the costumer presses on one of the sub-categorie then I want it it shows up in the content moule of my site
www.ncom.be
Can somebody give me advise how to do that?
Best Regards,
Wesley
I want to make a categorie list with sub-categorie in a left menu. For example
Processors
- Socket 1150
- ...
Cooling
-
Cases
- Mini ITX
- ...
etc....
And when the costumer presses on one of the sub-categorie then I want it it shows up in the content moule of my site
www.ncom.be
Can somebody give me advise how to do that?
Best Regards,
Wesley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165532
by nicolas
Hi,
Normally, when you install HikaShop you have a HikaShop content module called "Categories on 2 levels" installed by default that you can just enable via the Joomla modules manager and it will display exactly that.
Normally, when you install HikaShop you have a HikaShop content module called "Categories on 2 levels" installed by default that you can just enable via the Joomla modules manager and it will display exactly that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ncom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds