- Posts: 191
- Thank you received: 5
Missing image in popup?
12 years 2 months ago #165684
by lt635
Missing image in popup? was created by lt635
Hello,
I was not sure which category to put this one into....
It looks like there is a missing image in the popup window and I cannot find the image url. Could you please advise on how I can fix this missing image? I have attached an image.
Website: www.fsfightgear.com.au/website/
Thank you
Regards
Lene
I was not sure which category to put this one into....
It looks like there is a missing image in the popup window and I cannot find the image url. Could you please advise on how I can fix this missing image? I have attached an image.
Website: www.fsfightgear.com.au/website/
Thank you
Regards
Lene
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 months ago #165690
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Missing image in popup?
Hello,
Your add to cart popup seems to be displaying fine, but note that you can change that popup by editing the code of the "notice" file of the "checkout" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Your add to cart popup seems to be displaying fine, but note that you can change that popup by editing the code of the "notice" file of the "checkout" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds