- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 9
How to remove the one of the prices?
12 years 2 months ago #165737
by Wella
How to remove the one of the prices? was created by Wella
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
Hi,
Can you please help me how to remove the “Common price” part? Please see attachment.
I have search a similar situation as mine and this is I think the closest:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...play-msrp-price.html
The problem is when I added the “{ display: none; }” to the .hikashop_product_msrp_price (as instructed in the forum) the entire price will be removed. I only like to remove the upper price(Common price). How can I do that specifically?
Hi,
Can you please help me how to remove the “Common price” part? Please see attachment.
I have search a similar situation as mine and this is I think the closest:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...play-msrp-price.html
The problem is when I added the “{ display: none; }” to the .hikashop_product_msrp_price (as instructed in the forum) the entire price will be removed. I only like to remove the upper price(Common price). How can I do that specifically?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165739
by Wella
Replied by Wella on topic How to remove one of the prices?
Sorry, I just solved this problem.
It was simple, just fill-in nothing at the Retaiil price part.
It was simple, just fill-in nothing at the Retaiil price part.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dillydally, hactic
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds