Skip to main content

Variant description display

More
12 years 2 months ago #165797 by joanne721
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.amykandco.com/shop/photo-d-lights/pr...4-cedar-night-lights
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.22
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28

Hi, I have three versions of a product set up as variants with different thumbnails and descriptions for each. When I click on a particular variant in the dropdown box on the product page, the thumbnails change to display it correctly but the description does not change from the default.

There is a wysiwyg editor available when I access "Manage Variants" so I assumed the appropriate text would display/change in addition to the thumbnails depending on which variant the user chooses. Have I made the wrong assumption? Can the different variant descriptions display? Have I mis-configured something or missed something?

Thanks for any clarification.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #165799 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Variant description display
Hi there,

It should indeed work as you think. Looking at your website their might be a mootols/jquery conflict causing this.
Could you try to install jqueryeasy and see if it fixes the problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #165879 by joanne721
Thanks, I'll try that.

J

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum