- Thank you received: 0
Formatting of product pages
- 3sp3ranc!3
-
Topic Author
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #165805
by 3sp3ranc!3
Formatting of product pages was created by 3sp3ranc!3
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.22
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
Greetings,
I have finished the first stage of populating products on my first Hikashop.
This URL hope-hikashop.cloudaccess.net/felt-ornam...-leah-kostoplos.html is for one of the many product pages on this site. Questions:
Hope
FYI, I just raised the ADD TO CART area up closer to the price using this CSS:
If there is a better way, please let me know.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.22
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
Greetings,
I have finished the first stage of populating products on my first Hikashop.
This URL hope-hikashop.cloudaccess.net/felt-ornam...-leah-kostoplos.html is for one of the many product pages on this site. Questions:
- I would like to move the description up to the right of the image. I did not see a CSS way to do it. Any ideas? I have been looking at the configuration> system>display options and don't see a way.
- Also, I would like the customer to be able to navigate from product to product in a given category (like they can do on the site I will be replacing: www.susanschristmasshop.com/valentine-s-...l?detail=7&buttons=1 ) I don't see an option for that.
- I would like the customer to have a graphic or text link back from any given product page to its category page.
Hope
FYI, I just raised the ADD TO CART area up closer to the price using this CSS:
Code:
span#hikashop_product_price_with_options_main {
margin-top: -40px;
}
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by 3sp3ranc!3.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165865
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Formatting of product pages
Hi,
The best at this moment, when the CSS can't help you anymore, is to use a view override.
So you will be able to modify the HTML as you want and move some "blocks" in the page.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
The best at this moment, when the CSS can't help you anymore, is to use a view override.
So you will be able to modify the HTML as you want and move some "blocks" in the page.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- 3sp3ranc!3
-
Topic Author
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #165930
by 3sp3ranc!3
Replied by 3sp3ranc!3 on topic Formatting of product pages
THanks Jerome,
So I'll assume from your post that there is no CSS way to solve issue number 1, right?
What about number 2 and 3?
thanks,
Hope
So I'll assume from your post that there is no CSS way to solve issue number 1, right?
What about number 2 and 3?
thanks,
Hope
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165956
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Formatting of product pages
Hi,
Indeed the 1 need a view override of the view "product / show_default", for the number 2 you have the option "Show shortcuts to other category products" in Configuration > Display > Product and regarding the 3 you will have to add it when editing the view.
You can use such code:
Indeed the 1 need a view override of the view "product / show_default", for the number 2 you have the option "Show shortcuts to other category products" in Configuration > Display > Product and regarding the 3 you will have to add it when editing the view.
You can use such code:
Code:
<input type="button" value="Back" onclick="javascript:history.back();" />
<!-- OR -->
<a href="#null" onclick="javascript:history.back();">Back</a>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- 3sp3ranc!3
-
Topic Author
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #166161
by 3sp3ranc!3
Replied by 3sp3ranc!3 on topic Formatting of product pages
Thanks.
I did come up with some CSS to do the trick for #1:
AS to #2, I activated that option and now the navigational arrows appear. They're very small, don't you think?
Regarding #3, if I make this change, will it stick after updating?
-Hope
I did come up with some CSS to do the trick for #1:
Code:
div#hikashop_product_bottom_part {
margin: 90px 0 0 530px;
width: 380px;
position: absolute;
}
div#hikashop_product_right_part {
position: absolute;
margin: 0 0 0 530px;
}
AS to #2, I activated that option and now the navigational arrows appear. They're very small, don't you think?
Regarding #3, if I make this change, will it stick after updating?
-Hope
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #166174
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Formatting of product pages
2. That's the normal size of the buttons. But you're free to customize them with CSS if you want them bigger for your website.
3. Yes, you'll keep the change when you update.
3. Yes, you'll keep the change when you update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds