- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
Thumb images not showing specific product
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #166136
by joknight
Thumb images not showing specific product was created by joknight
-- HikaShop version -- : [1407241754]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 31.0
The thumbnail image for all products are showing the same image that is set for the category - refer to screenshot.
How do I show the thumbnail for each individual product image?
love-incarnate.com/index.php/store
Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 31.0
The thumbnail image for all products are showing the same image that is set for the category - refer to screenshot.
How do I show the thumbnail for each individual product image?
love-incarnate.com/index.php/store
Thank you.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by joknight. Reason: adding image
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #166142
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Thumbnail images are all the same
Hi,
I see that you added the image in the description field of the product, not in the "images" section of the product (on the bottom right of the screen), so it display the default image for all the products as it doesn't find any image in the images section of the products.
Set it there and you'll see what you want.
I see that you added the image in the description field of the product, not in the "images" section of the product (on the bottom right of the screen), so it display the default image for all the products as it doesn't find any image in the images section of the products.
Set it there and you'll see what you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #166245
by joknight
Replied by joknight on topic Thumbnail images are all the same
After working with VM since 2006, I can finally say that I am really happy that you have produced this cart system. Many thanks to the developers and I'm looking forward to getting to know Hikashop.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by joknight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds