- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
Styling Social Plugin/Buttons
12 years 2 months ago #166327
by ninjab
Styling Social Plugin/Buttons was created by ninjab
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi there again, I am wanting to know if its possible to CSS style the social buttons at all? They dont seem to be very friendly with CSS but wondering if there is a way to work around this so I can style them as I want to use my own customised icons instead of their buttons.
I'd also like to create a 'Share' button which pops up those icons in a small bubble or modal like on this page: Is this possible to do?
Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi there again, I am wanting to know if its possible to CSS style the social buttons at all? They dont seem to be very friendly with CSS but wondering if there is a way to work around this so I can style them as I want to use my own customised icons instead of their buttons.
I'd also like to create a 'Share' button which pops up those icons in a small bubble or modal like on this page: Is this possible to do?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #166351
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Styling Social Plugin/Buttons
Hi,
We are not designers either.
For the most we know, it is "not possible" to customize (or a few customization) these social buttons because they are generated by the social websites themselves.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
We are not designers either.
For the most we know, it is "not possible" to customize (or a few customization) these social buttons because they are generated by the social websites themselves.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds