- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
Sold image instead of text No Stock
- war relics
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #166369
by war relics
Sold image instead of text No Stock was created by war relics
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.22
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 35.0.1916.153 m , Firefox 30.0
Hi,
what is the best solution to show a Sold image instead of the No Stock text at the sold products?
I already turned on the option "Display out of stock products" of the configuration and of products listing menus/modules, so i already see all my sold products at the shop.
I've already looked at the View page, but I'm not sure which file i have to change.
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.22
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 35.0.1916.153 m , Firefox 30.0
Hi,
what is the best solution to show a Sold image instead of the No Stock text at the sold products?
I already turned on the option "Display out of stock products" of the configuration and of products listing menus/modules, so i already see all my sold products at the shop.
I've already looked at the View page, but I'm not sure which file i have to change.
Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by war relics.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166371
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Sold image instead of No Stock
Hi,
How about adding a badge on your product with a quantity of 0 ?
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...p-badge-listing.html
The badge will display automatically on the products image if the stock is 0 in that case.
How about adding a badge on your product with a quantity of 0 ?
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...p-badge-listing.html
The badge will display automatically on the products image if the stock is 0 in that case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- war relics
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #166467
by war relics
Replied by war relics on topic Sold image instead of No Stock
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks! that's exactly what I mean...
Sorry for the inconvenience, but this documentation about the Sold option was not clearly to understand for me... :blush:
Thanks again...
Thanks! that's exactly what I mean...
Sorry for the inconvenience, but this documentation about the Sold option was not clearly to understand for me... :blush:
Thanks again...
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by war relics.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds