- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
Popup Images stretching on
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #166378
by Holmes-Pierce
Popup Images stretching on was created by Holmes-Pierce
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
Hello,
I've started using the 'responsivizer' template for my mobile users. All in all it seems quite good. I am having a couple of problems though, the 'Popup' main images and thumbnails aren't resizing to the screen, they're stretching. How can I stop this?
Can I make them size correctly?
Or can I stop the thumbnail images popping up and instead just taking the place of the main image?
Thanks,
Hal
Hello,
I've started using the 'responsivizer' template for my mobile users. All in all it seems quite good. I am having a couple of problems though, the 'Popup' main images and thumbnails aren't resizing to the screen, they're stretching. How can I stop this?
Can I make them size correctly?
Or can I stop the thumbnail images popping up and instead just taking the place of the main image?
Thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166382
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Popup Images stretching on
Hi,
HikaShop uses the popup system of Joomla. On Joomla 3.x with bootstrap activated, popup should adapt to the screen size.
Otherwise, it's always possible to deactivate the popup on the product page images. For that, just add the code:
return false;
after the code:
window.localPage.openImage = function(id) {
in the file "show_block_img" via the menu Display>views.
HikaShop uses the popup system of Joomla. On Joomla 3.x with bootstrap activated, popup should adapt to the screen size.
Otherwise, it's always possible to deactivate the popup on the product page images. For that, just add the code:
return false;
after the code:
window.localPage.openImage = function(id) {
in the file "show_block_img" via the menu Display>views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 1 month ago #166456
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Popup Images stretching on
Hi Nicolas,
I've added that bit of code to the template that I wanted to change, but its not made any difference to the 'Pop Up' side of things. It has made the main image bigger though...
Ideally I would like the main image to be the full width of the page (on the mobile template) and for the thumbnail images to take the place of the main image when clicked.
Thanks,
Hal
I've added that bit of code to the template that I wanted to change, but its not made any difference to the 'Pop Up' side of things. It has made the main image bigger though...
Ideally I would like the main image to be the full width of the page (on the mobile template) and for the thumbnail images to take the place of the main image when clicked.
Thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166463
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Popup Images stretching on
Hi,
I do not see the change on your website. So you must have done it for another template than the one you're using on your frontend.
Please check on that in the menu Display>Views.
Otherwise, it could also be becasue you have some joomla caching activated, preventing you from seeing the change on the product page.
I do not see the change on your website. So you must have done it for another template than the one you're using on your frontend.
Please check on that in the menu Display>Views.
Otherwise, it could also be becasue you have some joomla caching activated, preventing you from seeing the change on the product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds