Hikashop menu items looks wrong
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #166529
by ertmania
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Hikashop menu items looks wrong was created by ertmania
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3.
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.1.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 31
Is it just me or does my Hikashop menu items look wrong?
I want to display all products on a page. I can't find the products listing menu item?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3.
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.1.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 31
Is it just me or does my Hikashop menu items look wrong?
I want to display all products on a page. I can't find the products listing menu item?
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by ertmania. Reason: added some
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166532
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop menu items looks wrong
Hi,
If you re-install HikaShop (using the same package), it will use the language file to re-generate the Joomla system language file used for the menus item names.
Because you installed your language file "manually", the Joomla system language file in has not been generated for your language (but should exist for the english language).
Regards,
If you re-install HikaShop (using the same package), it will use the language file to re-generate the Joomla system language file used for the menus item names.
Because you installed your language file "manually", the Joomla system language file in has not been generated for your language (but should exist for the english language).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166579
by ertmania
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Replied by ertmania on topic Hikashop menu items looks wrong
Thank you. I can now choose product list, but no matter what I do I can not create a product page?
I have followed www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...splay-front-end.html
What can I try?
I have followed www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...splay-front-end.html
What can I try?
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166592
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop menu items looks wrong
Hi,
How did you configure your menu item ? Could you do a screenshot of the options ?
Could you give the link of the menu item on your frontend ?
How did you configure your menu item ? Could you do a screenshot of the options ?
Could you give the link of the menu item on your frontend ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166740
by ertmania
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Replied by ertmania on topic Hikashop menu items looks wrong
Hi again,
it works fine now. I really apreciate your support
it works fine now. I really apreciate your support
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds