Skip to main content

How to change pagination font colour

More
12 years 1 month ago #166991 by Crashbandi
-- url of the page with the problem -- : universalwaterlife.com/hikashop-menu-for-products-listing
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.2.rc.
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

Hi, I'm not great on css and would like to know how to change the font colour from it's current ffffff to 167e93, but to remain ffffff on hover.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #167000 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello
Using this kind of CSS code will probably help you :
Code:
.list-footer .pagenav { color: #167e93 !important; } .list-footer pagenav:hover { color: #ffffff !important; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: Crashbandi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #167414 by Crashbandi
Thanks for your help. I updated the css, but it appears my Joomla template is overriding it. Not sure how I get arount this, but for now I have changed the Joomla template to suit.
Thanks again :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum