- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 4
Create tabs for custom fields
12 years 1 month ago #167035
by Robby
Create tabs for custom fields was created by Robby
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : crossbrowser
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hello,
Last week or two weeks ago I bought Hikashop pro because I want to create tabs within the product description. I digged through the forum, but cant really find a way whichs get it work. Guess I am not looking in the right place.
What I want is a tab in the place(s) shown in the image. I prefer the places I marked with the blue text, but would also like to know how to add it where I put the red text.
Regards,
Robby van der Zande
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : crossbrowser
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hello,
Last week or two weeks ago I bought Hikashop pro because I want to create tabs within the product description. I digged through the forum, but cant really find a way whichs get it work. Guess I am not looking in the right place.
What I want is a tab in the place(s) shown in the image. I prefer the places I marked with the blue text, but would also like to know how to add it where I put the red text.
Regards,
Robby van der Zande
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167043
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Create tabs for custom fields
Hi,
Without more description about your product/configuration it will be difficult to tell you.
The HikaShop description is displayed using the Joomla content system, so you can use "content" plugins like these :
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/news-di...ements/articles-tabs
Thanks to it, you can create tabs in the description using some special tags.
Kind regards,
Without more description about your product/configuration it will be difficult to tell you.
The HikaShop description is displayed using the Joomla content system, so you can use "content" plugins like these :
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/news-di...ements/articles-tabs
Thanks to it, you can create tabs in the description using some special tags.
Kind regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167118
by Robby
Replied by Robby on topic Create tabs for custom fields
So basicly I can get the module positions and assign the tabs to a certain position?
I am using a modded Gavick Storefront from the Quickstart.
I am using a modded Gavick Storefront from the Quickstart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167174
by Robby
Replied by Robby on topic Create tabs for custom fields
So you suggest I put the website online on a temp. webspace so you can check it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167175
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Create tabs for custom fields
Hi,
I have to admit that I don't understand what you mean.
There is no modules or position in the description. I'm just telling you that the product description is displayed like a Joomla article is displayed, you can use joomla tags into it. That's it and nothing more.
Regards,
I have to admit that I don't understand what you mean.
There is no modules or position in the description. I'm just telling you that the product description is displayed like a Joomla article is displayed, you can use joomla tags into it. That's it and nothing more.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds