- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Product Price format change..
- Superpsychics
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #167122
by Superpsychics
Product Price format change.. was created by Superpsychics
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
Hey!
My apologies for the beginner's question but I'm new to php..
How could I change the order of hikashop_product_price_main so that it appears like:
"each 1€" instead of "1€ each"
I'm trying to figure it out by editing show_default.php and listing_price.php but no luck yet..
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
Hey!
My apologies for the beginner's question but I'm new to php..
How could I change the order of hikashop_product_price_main so that it appears like:
"each 1€" instead of "1€ each"
I'm trying to figure it out by editing show_default.php and listing_price.php but no luck yet..
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 month ago #167128
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product Price format change..
Hello,
You'll have to edit the "listing_price" file of the "product" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views", note that the "each" is displayed through that code :
So you'll just have to replace it by :
And move that php code before the displaying of the price :
You'll have to edit the "listing_price" file of the "product" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views", note that the "each" is displayed through that code :
Code:
if(isset($price->price_min_quantity) && empty($this->cart_product_price) && $this->params->get('per_unit',1)){
if($price->price_min_quantity>1){
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_price_per_unit_x">'.JText::sprintf('PER_UNIT_AT_LEAST_X_BOUGHT',$price->price_min_quantity).'</span>';
}else{
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_price_per_unit">'.JText::_('PER_UNIT').'</span>';
}
}
Code:
if(isset($price->price_min_quantity) && empty($this->cart_product_price) && $this->params->get('per_unit',1)){
if($price->price_min_quantity>1){
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_price_per_unit_x">'.JText::sprintf('PER_UNIT_AT_LEAST_X_BOUGHT',$price->price_min_quantity).'</span>';
}
}
And move that php code before the displaying of the price :
Code:
if($price->price_min_quantity<=1){
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_price_per_unit">'.JText::_('PER_UNIT').'</span>';
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Superpsychics
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #167223
by Superpsychics
Replied by Superpsychics on topic Product Price format change..
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds